Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How to pick the right photographer !

Greetings one and all and welcome to our little corner of the Internet world.  Today's topic is going to fall upon that of Wedding Photography.  Sometimes people tend to not give it much thought.  Please realize these photos are your keepsakes, your memories, the items you will share with your children, and they with theirs.  Wedding photography is an essential part of the wedding process.

Many people ask me why so many have chosen me to capture their wedding.  I simply state that photography is not my job, its my passion in which I am lucky enough to be able to make a living from.  each wedding is unique, each bride special, and I strive to capture every moment, every eye wink, every smile that I can.

Many photographers are concerned about over shooting a wedding.  I say fire away.  The more shots I capture the better chance I have of getting those incredible moments.  Sometimes it also the items around the wedding that become an important photo as well.

When choosing a wedding photographer my advice would be find someone with passion and an eye for creativity in the shot. - Jim McGinnis - Award Winning Photographer - Owner of Chapelle De L'Amour

No comments:

Post a Comment